- Master of pantomime (DE/SK) Milan SLÁDEK EXTRA
- Thomas & Lorenzo (CH) – SMOKING CHOPIN
- Radošina naive theatre (SK) ALL OF A SUDDEN
- Mr.TOONS as The Baloonman The Professional Idiot (DK)
- ASPHALT THEATRE (IL) show of klezmer street band
- DASENKA or DOG STUFF – Woof!Husa na Provázku(CZ)
- Theatre GUnaGU (SK) REMIX – the BEST of1985 – 2014
- ROCK AND ROLL BAND of Marcel WOODMAN (CZ)
- Theatre for children & adults – CAKES AND PUPPETS (CZ)
- SKD Martin (SK) – sitcom: www.nationalcemetery.sk
- TEATRO MATITA (SI) – for children and adults
- Jazzman Jiří STIVÍN (CZ) THEATRE of Jiří STIVÍN
- Theatre LAB VŠMU (SK) – La Manchaft: ME, DON QUIJOTE
- YouMake ReMake (YouTube) Theatre elledanse (SK)
- Crazy SHIVA GRINGS (DE) – street improcomedian
- City Theatre Zlín (CZ) THE BOOK ABOUT A CEMETERY
- Daniel HEVIER (SK): Even our hens will live european
- Theatre LUDUS (SK) – ATTENTION, GOOD DOG!
- MIME FATALE (CZ) – PC pantomime with beatbox
- Ensemble of dance humour VŠETEČNÍCI SHOW (SK)
- Old PRESSBURG (SK) – with new musical energy
- Theatre LAB VŠMU (SK) JASIETKA – fun for children
- Michal HECHT Prague (CZ) Great solo PANTOMIME
- MESEBOLT Bábszínhás (HU) – road theater
- PUPPET THEATRE (SI) How Šlemil went to Warsaw
- Theatre LAB VŠMU (SK) Jánošík? Jánošík! Jánošík...
- FEKETE SERETLEK (EU) - world music & theatre
- DEVIL´S BROTHER-IN-LAW – Theatre GONG (SK)
- PETER JANKŮ (SK) – concert on 20th SO BE IT...
- National Theatre Presov (SK) SINGLE RADICALS
- "Jogin" Ľubor FOLTÁN (SK): The YOGA OF LAUGHTER
- Ján Kulich & KOLEGIUM (SK) Hits from beyond Adriatic
- Girls' vocal group SWEET LITTLE CHICKS (SK)
- Street FIREBIRDS (HU) Rendezvous + STEAM ON!
- HUMANOID (SK) band from Banska Bystrica
- MUSEUM of KITSCH IS OPEN from 1 May to 30 September
Headliner of 34 years:
GOGOL & MÄX (D): HUMOR IN CONCERT
A classical music concert with humorous acrobatics! These German musical clowns are utterly breathtaking! Two hours filled to the brim with laughter, incredible circus numbers and absolute musical virtuosity. All of this played during the a gag game with a multitude of unique musical instruments. Well known compositions are performed lying or sideways on the piano or with a horn on the head. Also, get ready for brave figures on the trapeze. And the grand finale? A ballerina in a pink tutu balancing on a tightrope while Bach balances on the edge of a piano! Simple, yet extreme playfulness and entertainment!
The duo amazes in symphonic orchestras, theatres and tv-shows all around Europe. They have taken part in many festivals and recieved a number of awards. Most recently, they became the best cabaret at the Baden-Württemberg festival. Festival Kremnica´s Gags is the first one in Slovakia to present their show!
More at: www.musikclowns.de
Marqee EUROPA: Friday 29th at 9 PM, Saturday 30th at 3 PM
Photos: Alex Kilian, Philipp von Ditfurth a Alexander Anlicker
European Festival of Humour and Satire KREMNICA GAGS® is a unique international event presenting cultivated humour, independent satire and lively fun with long-lasting tradition (*1981). It is held annually at the end of August in the centre of medieval mining and coin-producing town Kremnica (*1328). For about 300 successful authors, musicians, puppeteers, artists, mimes, dancers, clowns, reciters and street artists from Slovakia, Czech republic and many other European countries perform their best productions at 13 interior scenes and exterior stages. The newest humoristic productions and performances from last season are evaluated by international and professional jury – Academy of Humour (*2004) which awards Golden Gander prize in particular art genres. Visitor of all ages are having fun during rich and stirring program. Especially young generation, families with children, managers, businessmen, employees and tourists are relaxing in unrepeteable atmosphere during the event. Renowned celebrities and artists come here for inspiration and relax. Three-day’s happening of good mood at the end of summer is regularly visited by thousands of visitors from all around Slovakia and from abroad.
GAGS found and invited (2006 – 2013)